According to current regulations, CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, SL provides users information about the cookies we use and the reasons for their use and for their consent to use them.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about users. They are small text files that websites send to the browser and stored on the user’s terminal, either a computer, a mobile phone or tablet. This information allows you to retrieve information such as your registered user, if you have the same data connection to social networks or data browsing preferences. These data are stored to be remembered when the user visits the page again.
How are cookies used and what type of information stored?
While browsing the website, you are accepting that you can install cookies on your terminal that reveal the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The ‘login’ user to keep the session active.
- The format you prefer for web access to mobile devices.
- Information about the ads that are displayed to users.
- The activity carried out by the user in the web (page views, searches, etc..).
- Data connection to social networks for users accessing your social networking user.
Cookies used type
Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none of them is registered in the user’s hard drive. The information collected through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web.
Permanent cookies: These are stored on the hard disk and reads our website every time you make a return visit. A persistent cookie has an expiration / revocation and determined will stop working after that date.
The following is a list of the main cookies used on our sites, and we distinguish the following:
- Cookies strictly necessary, such as those that serve to correct navigation or that allow for the payment of goodsor services by the user or cookies to help verify the content of the web page loads effectively criteria.
- Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks or external plugins content like Facebook or Google Maps.
- The analytical cookies periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to ensure the best possible customer service, the websites usually make use of analytical cookies to collect statistical data of the activity.
The tables published below schematically collect cookies described above and used in the different websites CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, SL.
|Cookies session control||Check the user’s session||34397e838b33e67a567f7d8fcdf706e2|
|Cookies session control||Check the user’s session||de3569b189114b2176d2f05df6a5149c|
Third Party Cookies
|TYPE||COMPANY||PURPOSE||INFORMATION / NAME|
|Google Analytics||Browse anonymously letting you know what and how to navigate consultation. Google Analytics, a free web statistics that Google, Inc. offers. Google Analytics collects information from the user’s computer to evaluate the use of the News App and compile reports on application activity|
|Google Maps||Cookie location|
|PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, use_hitbox||Cookies allow web videos insert||https://www.google.es/intl/
Cookies inserted through other channels
|Youtube and Google+||Visitor||http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/|
Configuration according to the browser cookie
As a user you can block or disable the installation of cookies by configuring your browser, giving you more precise privacy control can disable cookies from all web site that are not of their trust, as the capabilities of the browser.
The practice most browsers allow cookies to note the presence of, or automatically reject them.
Listed below are links browsers and / or most popular so that you have the information needed to configure systems.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
Accepting cookies policy
The user expressly agrees by using this web site, treatment of information obtained in the manner and for the purposes described.
Also known that this option of blocking cookies may not allow the full use of all features of the website.
Come to our school and make a free english test
- A few, few, a little, little
- Nouns That Become Adjectives
- CONFUSED AND MISUSED WORDS IN ENGLISH
- The Construction “As…As…”
- CONDITIONAL SENTENCES IN ENGLISH
Resources by levels