Optimise your time, speak English from the first day, achieve the fluency you need once and for all, prepare your Cambridge English exam with a guaranteed pass, and learn how to communicate in English confidently and effectively in a working and professional environment.
Learn more about our group English courses in Barcelona
- Small groups with a maximum of 10 students.
- All levels: Beginner / Elementary, Lower-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate, Higher, Advanced, Upper Advanced, Mastery.
- Accelerated conversational method with native teachers.
- Flexible schedules with morning, midday, afternoon and evening classes.
- Catch-up classes for missed lessons.
- Payment plan (3 months interest-free financing).
Whatever your level, your requirements, and the time you have available, Callan School has the group English course to suit your needs.
The best way to learn to speak English in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. You will be able to learn at your own pace and practice everything you learn.
This course is specifically designed to help you speak English much more quickly, so you will make rapid progress and improve the skills you need.
Prepare for your Cambridge English exam with a guaranteed pass. We offer specific results, and are so confident that our method works that if you fail your Cambridge English exam, we will give you free classes until you pass.
This course will help you learn the most frequently used phrases and vocabulary in business English, so you will be able to communicate effectively in a professional environment.
If you are currently unemployed, and you want to improve your chances of getting a better job, at Callan School we have an English course which is specifically designed to help you make the most of your time, and learn the English you need to communicate effectively in a working environment.
If you are currently unemployed, and you want to improve your chances of getting a job, at Callan School we have an English course which is specifically designed to help you make the most of your time while unemployed. The time has come for you to start speaking English the way you´ve always dreamed about.
Come to our school and make a free english test
- So would I – Neither can he
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Comparatives: Big And Small Differences
- Colloquial English Expressions and Phrasal Verbs – Part I
- The Present Perfect and the Past Simple (Revisited)
Resources by levels