Your teacher, you, and another student with the same level. Learn to speak English more quickly easily and confidently from the first day.
Why choose Callan School? Because we don´t just want to teach you English. We want you to be able to communicate effectively in English by the end of the course.
Are our two-student English classes right for you?
If you don´t like the idea of one-to-one or group classes, at Callan we have the perfect option to suit your needs. Our 60-hour One to Two Intensive English classes offer you the chance to learn English with a native teacher just for you and another student of the same level, so you will be able to progress faster, and get the most out of every minute of class.
Who will you share the classes with? You can choose who you want to share the class with, although we have to make sure that you both have the same level of English first, as this is essential for a successful class.
Our two-student English classes are right for you if:
- You want more personalised classes.
- You want to get the most out of the classes, as you would in a one to one class, but you would prefer not to pay as much each month.
- You are looking for a teaching method that really motivates you, so the classes don´t feel like an “obligation”.
- You want to learn more quickly, and notice how your language skills are improving.
- You know lots of grammar, but you can´t speak English as well as you would like.
- You want to learn English once and for all.
We guarantee that our 60-hour One to Two Intensive English course will help you learn much faster, so you will start speaking English from the first day. How? With a 100% practice-oriented method based on assimilating, reviewing, listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Our 60-hour One to Two course offers you the following:
- Results right from the start.
- A native English teacher just for you and another student with the same level.
- A 100% practice-oriented focus.
- A fun and enjoyable methodology.
- Accelerated conversational method.
- Courses for all levels.
- Flexible schedules.
- Catch-up classes for missed lessons (maximum two per course).
- Payment plan: 3 months interest-free financing.
When can I register?
The next 60-hour One to Two course in Barcelona starts every Monday.
You and your classmate will have to take a free test before starting so we can find out what your level of English is.
Come to (see) our school and take our free English test!
- Duration: 1 Term/Monthly.
- Start Date: EVERY MONDAY
- Methodology: Callan Method.
- Levels: Beginner / Elementary, Lower-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate, Higher, Advanced, Upper-Advanced, Mastery.
- Program: Two stages for term.
- Number of hours a week: 6 hours a week:1,5 hours classes x 4 days a week (morning or afternoon / evenings or nights) or 6 hours on Fridays (morning or afternoon)
- Flexibility: Throughout the course you can reschedule two classes with minimum of 48 hours notice.