Are you preparing for a very important interview, starting a new job which requires a high level of English, or do you just want to learn English in record time with a 100% practice-oriented method?
If the answer is yes, at Callan School we can make it very easy for you to achieve your goal with our Super-Intensive English courses. These are our flagship courses, and are designed specifically for students who want to learn to speak English in just 2 or 4 weeks.
Learn more about our Super-Intensive English courses
- One to one English classes.
- Support classes in small groups.
- All levels: Beginner / Elementary, Lower-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate, Higher, Advanced, Upper Advanced, Mastery
- From 12 to 36 hours a week.
- Native teachers.
- Accelerated methodology and a 100% practice-oriented focus.
- Payment plan (3 months interest-free financing).
By the end of one of our Super-Intensive courses you will be able to speak English fluently, whatever your level. All you have to do is choose your course:
Make the most of your time, and learn or improve your English in record time with our 12 hours a week Super-Intensive course.
Do you want to learn English in just two weeks? Take our 24 hours a week Super-Intensive course and you will achieve this, whatever your level.
Achieve full mastery of English with our 36 hours a week Super-Intensive course. The high performance course you are looking for.
This course is specifically designed to help you speak English much more quickly, so you will make rapid progress and improve the skills you need.
If you are currently unemployed, and you want to improve your chances of getting a job, at Callan School we have an English course which is specifically designed to help you make the most of your time while unemployed. The time has come for you to start speaking English the way you´ve always dreamed about.
Come to our school and make a free english test
- “Primary Auxiliaries And Modal Auxiliaries”
- “Word Order”
- “Phrasal Verbs with ‘Put’”
- “The Difference Between Reflexive Pronouns and Emphasising Pronouns”
- The Many Uses of the Word ‘Mind’