Registration (New Student): 60 euros.
Modes of payment
- Transfer and firstname.lastname@example.org emailing your name and time chosen by the transfer slip.
- Account number: 2100 0863 25 0200550601
- IBAN in electronic format: ES6221000863250200550601
- IBAN on paper: IBAN ES62 2100 0863 2502 0055 0601
- BIC (Bank Identifier Code in the SWIFT system): CAIXESBBXXX
- Online registration.
- Cheque made out to Callan School of English.
- By credit card.
- 3 month financing (see conditions).
If you didn’t study with us before or if it’s been a longtime, a level test is necessary in order to determine what real English level is. This is your test level:
- It’s totally FREE and doesn’t imply any commitment.
- It’s 30 minutes long (oral and written).
- You can make an appointment calling: 93 415 54 52 prior to registration.
- CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, SL available to students and teachers at the box educational techniques that seem most appropriate to the objectives of each course, and thus get the best comprehensive training for students.
- The student enrolled in a course , it is understood that occupies a place throughout the course and is considered liable to pay the full price , even in the event that, for whatever reason , can not attend without the right to return or a claim.
- Each class hour consists of 50 lective minutes and a 10 minutes break.
- If you want to recuperate any class contact Secretary and they will indicate you which is the best class to do it, as long as there are places available.
- Group lessons will be recoverable only within contracted course (week, month or quarter where applicable ) and if seats are available.
- The «one to one» and «one to two» classes will be recoverable only 48 hours notice and always within the contracted course (maximum 2 changes of 1.5h or 1 change 3h).
- Individual intensive courses (Superintensive) consecutive porsemanas be contracted to benefit from the discounts applied. In these courses, private classes are neither avoidable nor changeable and always preset schedule.
- Students who attend less than 75% of the course, fail to complete the compositions or attain lower than 60% in the end of course exam, will NOT be awarded a certificate at the end of the course.
- Courses Callan 30 and 60 for the unemployed, and courses reduced rate, the schedule is compulsorily listed on your registration and no right to recovery or schedule change except paying the fare difference from the normal course.
- Discounts on courses for unemployed and low rate can not be combined with other discounts.
- Callan School reserves the right not to open the class if it doesn’t reach the minimum number of students (4)
- Holidays calendar and not lective days ( cannot be recovered as they do not belong to the lective calendar):
- Hispanic Heritage Day: October 12, 2017.
- All Saints: November 1, 2017.
- Day of the constitution: December 6, 2017.
- December 7, 2017.
- Day of the Immaculate: December 8, 2017.
- December 22, 2017 (no school for groups).
- Christmas: from the 23rd of December 2017 to the 7th of January 2018 (both inclusive).
- January 8 and 9, 2018 (no school for groups).
- 23 of March (no school for groups).
- Easter: from March 26 to April 2 2018 (both inclusive).
- April 3, 4, 5 and 6, 2018 (no school for groups).
- Labor Day: May 1, 2018.
- Easter Florida: May 21, 2018.
- Tests, exercises or any material that has been delivered by the students will be destroyed after three months, so it will not be possible to change the past assessments this time.
- For the comfort and safety of all students and the impossibility of awarding a suitable space in the center, is prohibited from entering school bicycles, tricycles, scooters of any size, including folding.
Material and copyright
- Lective material is included in the courses. In case of loss or theft, the student will have to pay 30 eruos for its replacement.
- Total or partial reproduction of any material (Audio, books, Exercising, etc.) from Callan Method is totally forbidden as they are protected by the Copyright law.
Cancellation and payments
- If a student suspended their classes once started the quarter must pay it in full and no refund of the course under any circumstances.
- No-assistance doesn’t imply no-payment in any context.
- No amount will be refunded once the course paid under any circumstances.
- Indicated prices are per person.
- Divided payment will not be allowed.
- If a student wants to cancel his or her enscription he or she will have to notify the secretary 15 days before the beginning of the term.
Personal information protection
- Personal information protection policy: In compliance with the Organic Law 15/99 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data provided to us as a student will become part of a file which is responsible CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, SL, for information, administration and management of training in English, information and other training activities, using as appropriate letters, emails or sms. If you do not wish to receive information in the future on such shares and / or activities, mark it on the MY PROFILE section of the client area in www.callanschool.info or tell. Also, when applicable, consent to their personal data may be transferred to governments and / or organizations that subsidize, to develop the same purposes mentioned. You will also be informed of the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, SL, Avda Diagonal 472 08006 Barcelona 1st floor, proving the user’s identity.
- The fact of registration indicates acceptance of and agreement to abide by these conditions.
- THE CENTER RESERVES RIGHT OF ADMISSION.