Privacy and data protection
Users of the website, in compliance with current legislation on personal data protection, acknowledge that they decide expressly, freely and voluntarily to provide personal data this entity deems necessary and is requested on the website in the field of the provision of products and services available from CALLAN SCHOOL oF ENGLISH, SL.
The user must complete the forms with true, accurate, complete and current content.
CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, SL has adopted the security levels of personal data protection required by current legislation, installing the technical and organizational measures necessary to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and other possible risks. Similarly, CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, SL agrees to comply with the obligation of secrecy regarding the data contained in the files, established in legislation applicable to data protection.
Registration of personal information provided when subscribing through forms also implies voluntary acceptance on the user’s part in relation to the processing of personal data by CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, SL, in order, for each one of the files from:
- Agenda Contact and Information Requests: to assess and report on the level of English of stakeholders, as well as receiving and responding to inquiries, and to inform other training activities (partially managed on Bookitit).
- Assessment tests: to assess and report the level of English of stakeholders, as well as receiving and responding to inquiries, and to inform other educational activities related.
- Students: For information, administration and management of training in English, information and other training activities.
- HR: in order to incorporate into the selection and evaluation of potential new candidates for jobs in the organization.
- Professional / suppliers: for the purpose of maintaining the relationship between CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, SL and professionals who work with Callan School.
In any case, the user or person representing them may at any time exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and, where appropriate, opposition in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection and other applicable regulations to effect, directing a written communication to CALLAN SCHOOL oF ENGLISH, SL at the address: Avda. Diagonal 472 08006 Barcelona 1st floor, in which the user’s identity is verified.
CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, SL All rights reserved.
Come to our school and make a free english test
- “Delexical Verbs”
- “Primary Auxiliaries And Modal Auxiliaries”
- “Word Order”
- “Phrasal Verbs with ‘Put’”
- “The Difference Between Reflexive Pronouns and Emphasising Pronouns”