For some students it was their first experience of learning English at a language school; for others, it was a return to school to start a new level. It was also the first day of school for many students who had never studied with the Callan Method.
Callan School Barcelona opened in 1990 and since then has become very well established as a leading, successful and well known language school in the city, with thousands of students passing through its doors over the years. The fact that the school has survived in difficult economic times where other schools have had to close, is a testament to its loyalty from those who chose to attend and believe in the Callan Method.
This trimester, a new chapter opened in the school’s history when we opened our new site in Calle Seneca. The brand new facility provides 5 new classrooms, an open lounge space for students to sit and read the magazines on offer whilst having a fantastic tasty coffee from our Nespresso machine. There is also an i-pad bar, where students can log on and use the i-pads provided to either browse or do research while having their coffee. I hope that you all take the opportunity to check out the new facility.
Now that your exams are over, I hope that you have enjoyed your time with us at Callan we look forward to welcoming you back for the new term in January 2015. From the Director, Director of Studies, Teachers, Supervisors, Customer Service, and reception staff at Callan we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Abierta Inscripción Cursos de inglés – Invierno 2017 - 20 diciembre, 2016
- Growing Up With Grammar. Prepare Your Exam Seminar - 1 diciembre, 2016
- Tips and Advice: Prepare your Exams (2) - 24 noviembre, 2016
Ven a conocer la escuela y haz una prueba de nivel gratuita
- Oraciones condicionales en inglés
- El presente progresivo en inglés (The present Continuous)
- Los pronombres personales en inglés (Cómo usarlos correctamente)
- Remember vs Remind
- Much, Many, Few, Little. ¿Qué les diferencia?