Tuesday, 18th of January
Seminar: Curriculum Vitae in English
This seminar focuses on How to write an English CV with useful language, verbs and phrases. Practise interview questions and techniques and how to write a cover letter.
16,00 – 17,20 h. (Online)
Stage 5 Stage 6 Stage 7 Stage 8 Stage 9 Stage 10 Stage 11 Stage 12 Stage 13 Stage 14 Stage 15 Stage 16
Wednesday, 19th of January
Pronunciation Seminar: Phonology and the art of speaking
If you find it difficult to remember what letters are pronounced and which are silent, get confused about stress and intonation or don’t know your diphthongs from your plosives, this is the seminar for you!
14,15 – 15,35 h. (Online)
Stage 1 Stage 2 Stage 3 Stage 4 Stage 5
Friday, 21st of January
Conversation Class: Let’s talk about healthy living
This is your chance to have your say to healthy living.
17,00 – 17,50 h. (Online)
Stage 5 Stage 6 Stage 7 Stage 8 Stage 9 Stage 10 Stage 11 Stage 12
Ven a conocer la escuela y haz una prueba de nivel gratuita
- Much, Many, Few, Little. ¿Qué les diferencia?
- Tail Questions: preguntas aclaratorias en inglés
- Aprendiendo a usar el verbo en inglés: Should
- Las diferencias entre ‘Die’, ‘Death’ ‘Dead’
- Cómo utilizar en inglés: Any, anything, something, nothing, none…