Take advantage of your company´s training credits to provide your employees with the language training they need to communicate confidently and effectively in English.
Do your employees need to learn or improve their English, speak fluently, and acquire the phrases and vocabulary frequently used in commercial, business, and financial English? We will assess their needs, and prepare an English course tailor-made to meet their requirements.
Contents of our English courses for companies
In order to prepare a course tailored to fit your requirements, we need to know:
- Your specific objectives and needs.
- The level of fluency you want to obtain.
- The students´ level of comprehension and oral expression.
- The specific areas that need to be focused on, based on the situations in which the students need to speak in English.
Once we have this information we will design a course based on:
- Objectives: we will specify the level of English, or aptitudes, the students will attain, based on the number of hours in the course. In other words, the English they will learn and be able to use.
- Material: the accelerated conversational Callan Method, the material for the specific areas (commercial, financial English, etc.), and any additional resources you may want us to use.
Monitoring and assessment
We will provide you with the information described below so that you will be able to monitor and assess the students´ progress:
- Progress reports: quarterly assessment reports with comments, observations and suggestions. At the end of each period we will give you a full course report with information about the students´ progress and the level they have reached.
- Attendance reports: the attendance record of each student.
These reports, which are based on the teachers´ observations and experience, will be given to both the company and the students.
Subsidised English courses for companies in Barcelona
Did you know that your employees might be able to attend our courses for free?
You may be eligible to receive funding for our company English courses in Barcelona from the European Social Fund, through the Tripartite Foundation for Training in Employment.
This is because every year your company is assigned a training credit, which you can use to train your employees. These credits are calculated on the basis of the number of employees you had and the national insurance contributions your company paid the previous year, and are deducted from your national insurance contributions. If you do not use this credit, it will be lost.
At Callan School we will provide you with all the information you need about these credits, and deal with the whole application process on your behalf, so you can obtain the funding as quickly and easily as possible.
Ask for more information, and take advantage of your company´s training credits to provide your employees with the training they need to communicate effectively and confidently in English.
Come and see our school and take a free level test
- Remember vs Remind
- Much, Many, Few, Little
- Tail Questions – Part II
- Using ‘Should’ for the Past and Future
- Difference between – ‘Die’, ‘Death’ ‘Dead’
Resources by levels