Why choose Callan School? Because our accelerated, practice-oriented method will help you achieve the results you have always wanted.
Is our Extensive English course for the unemployed right for you?
If you are currently unemployed, and you want to improve your chances of getting a better job, at Callan School we have an English course which is specifically designed to help you make the most of your time, and learn the English you need to communicate effectively in a working environment.
We use an accelerated conversational method, which means you will start speaking English from the very first class, and will be constantly assimilating and practising everything you learn. Our mission is not only to teach you English, but to make sure you speak and even think in English.
Our Extensive English course for the unemployed is right for you if:
- You can prove that you are unemployed.
- You want to make good use of your time while unemployed by learning English.
- You want to learn or improve your English in order to have more and better job opportunities.
- You know the grammar, but you want to practice and be able to SPEAK English fluently, once and for all.
- You need a practice-oriented teaching method which guarantees results, and helps you progress faster, whatever your level.
The time has come for you to start speaking English the way you´ve always dreamed about. To achieve this, our Extensive English course for the unemployed in Barcelona offers you the chance to learn with a stimulating and enjoyable teaching method, based on assimilating reviewing, listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Results: you will start speaking English from the first day.
- A 100% practice-oriented focus.
- Accelerated conversational method.
- Courses for all levels.
- Small groups.
- Native teachers.
- Payment plan: 3 months interest-free financing.
When can I register?
Our next English course for the unemployed in Barcelona is pending.
The course lasts for a minimum of three months.
You can also start the course on any Monday, depending on your level, and subject to availability of places.
You will have to take a free level test before starting the course so we can assign you to the right class.
Come to (see) our school and take our free English test!
- Duration: 1 term.
- Start Date: Pending
- Methodology: Callan Method.
- Levels: Beginner / Elementary, Lower-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate, Higher, Advanced, Upper-Advanced, Mastery.
- Program: One stage per term.
- Number of hours a week: 3 hours a week: 3 hours on Fridays (morning or afternoon)
- Flexibility: These courses should be taken in the schedule and registration dates without the possibility of change.