To enroll on our Spanish Courses follow these steps:
1. Book A Level Test
Book a level test on our website. Click here and do it today!
The level test can be face-to-face if you are already in Barcelona or through our online Callan platform if you have not arrived yet. Remember that this test must be done in advance and is essential in order to place students in the correct course and level. If you are an absolute beginner, you do not need to take the test. Just indicate that you are a beginner on the enrollment form.
2. Send The Enrollment Form
Once you have booked an appointment for the level test, complete and send the enrollment form that appears below including the date and time of your level test.
1. Take The Level Test
The level test is 80% oral. If you would like to benefit from a discount (au pair agency certificate, Carnet Joven or Erasmus student certificate), remember to arrive at the school 10-15 minutes in advance on the day of your test so that you have time to provide the necessary documentation.
If the test is online, the school will send this documentation to your email so you can complete it and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the documents that demonstrate your entitlement to benefit from a discount (au pair agency certificate, Carnet Joven or Erasmus student certificate) before you take the online level test.
2. You Will Receive The Result Of The Level Test And Your Passwords
Once you have taken the level test, we will send you an email with the result and with an access code to the student area of the website.
1. Completion Of Course Payment
You need to follow steps 1 and 2 before you can complete the booking and course payment. It is necessary to pay course fees in full before beginning the course. The course booking will not be confirmed unless you have carried out all 3 steps.
You can make the payment in 3 different ways:
- Bank transfer.
- Credit or debit card (e.g. Visa, Mastercard etc).
- Online enrollment through our student area.
Once we have received the course payment, we will send you all the documentation, including the start and end dates of the course and all the additional information you need.
HOW TO PAY FOR SPANISH COURSE
By Bank Transfer:
Transfer the course fee (using the details below) and send an email to email@example.com indicating your details along with the receipt of your transfer. When we receive it, we will send you an email confirming your course enrollment and with information on your first day of class.
- Account number: 2100 0863 25 0200550601
- IBAN in electronic format: ES6221000863250200550601
- IBAN in paper format: IBAN ES62 2100 0863 2502 0055 0601
- BIC (International Bank Identification Code in the SWIFT system): CAIXESBBXXX
By Credit Card
If you choose to pay by credit card and you can not do it in person, fill in the document that you can download here and send it back to us.
When we receive it, we will send you an email confirming your course enrollment and with information on your first day of class.
2. Online Enrollment
Enroll online at the following link https://areacliente.callanschool.info. In order to enroll online you must first take the level test and ensure that Callan School has sent you a user ID and password.
To enroll online, you must complete the following steps:
- STEP 1: Complete and send the Enrollment Form.
- STEP 2: Take the face-to-face or online level test (unless you are an absolute beginner).
- STEP 3: Enter the student area to complete the payment and confirm your booking. When you make the online payment we will send you an email confirming your course enrollment and with information on your first day of class.
Come and see our school and take a free level test