Registration (New Student): 60 euros.
Modes of payment
- Transfer and email@example.com emailing your name and time chosen by the transfer slip.
- Account number: 2100 0863 25 0200550601
- IBAN in electronic format: ES6221000863250200550601
- IBAN on paper: IBAN ES62 2100 0863 2502 0055 0601
- BIC (Bank Identifier Code in the SWIFT system): CAIXESBBXXX
- Online registration.
- Cheque made out to Callan School of English.
- By credit card.
- 3 month financing (see conditions).
If you didn’t study with us before or if it’s been a longtime, a level test is necessary in order to determine what real English level is. This is your test level:
- It’s totally FREE and doesn’t imply any commitment.
- It’s 30 minutes long (oral and written).
- You can make an appointment calling: 93 415 54 52 prior to registration.
- CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, SL (CIF B63257935) available to students and teachers at the box educational techniques that seem most appropriate to the objectives of each course, and thus get the best comprehensive training for students.
- The student enrolled in a course , it is understood that occupies a place throughout the course and is considered liable to pay the full price , even in the event that, for whatever reason , can not attend without the right to return or a claim.
- Each class hour consists of 50 lective minutes and a 10 minutes break.
- If you want to recuperate any class contact Secretary and they will indicate you which is the best class to do it, as long as there are places available.
- Group lessons will be recoverable only within contracted course (week, month or quarter where applicable ) and if seats are available.
- The «one to one» and «one to two» classes will be recoverable only 48 hours notice and always within the contracted course (maximum 2 changes of 1.5h or 1 change 3h).
- Individual intensive courses (Superintensive) consecutive porsemanas be contracted to benefit from the discounts applied. In these courses, private classes are neither avoidable nor changeable and always preset schedule.
- Students who attend less than 75% of the course, fail to complete the compositions or attain lower than 60% in the end of course exam, will NOT be awarded a certificate at the end of the course.
- Courses Callan 30 and 60 for the unemployed, and courses reduced rate, the schedule is compulsorily listed on your registration and no right to recovery or schedule change except paying the fare difference from the normal course.
- Discounts on courses for unemployed and low rate can not be combined with other discounts.
- Callan School reserves the right not to open or close a class if it does not reach the minimum number of students (4).
- Callan School reserves the right to use the photos and videos made during the students’ stay. Students should know that they can appear in the promotional material unless the student, once enrolled, explicitly states that they do not wish to appear.
- Holidays calendar and not lective days ( cannot be recovered as they do not belong to the lective calendar):
- All Saints: November 1, 2019.
- Constitution Day: December 6, 2019.
- December 19 and 20, 2019 (not for groups).
- Christmas: from December 23, 2019 to January 1, 2020 (both inclusive).
- January 2 to 10, 2020 (not for groups).
- 22 to March 26, 2020 (not for groups).
- Holy Week: from April 6 to 13, 2020 (both inclusive).
- April 14, 2020 (not for groups).
- Labor Party: May 1, 2020.
- June 1 and 24, 2020.
- Tests, exercises or any material that has been delivered by the students will be destroyed after three months, so it will not be possible to change the past assessments this time.
- For the comfort and safety of all students and the impossibility of awarding a suitable space in the center, is prohibited from entering school bicycles, tricycles, scooters of any size, including folding.
Material and copyright
- Lective material is included in the courses. In case of loss or theft, the student will have to pay 30 eruos for its replacement.
- Total or partial reproduction of any material (Audio, books, Exercising, etc.) from Callan Method is totally forbidden as they are protected by the Copyright law.
Cancellation and payments
- If a student suspends his classes once the course has begun, he must pay it in full and he will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
- No-assistance doesn’t imply no-payment in any context.
- No amount will be refunded once the course paid under any circumstances.
- Indicated prices are per person.
- Divided payment will not be allowed.
- The inscription in a course does not imply the reservation in later courses.
Personal information protection
Organisation Responsible For Data Protection
Organisation: Callan School of English, S.L.
Address: Vía Augusta 6 Bajos, Barcelona
Purpose of processing your personal data
The purpose of data processing will be to manage requests or enquiries made through the website either through contact form or any other type of online form, or through a request by email. Such requests may be, without limitation, the management of a request, responses to a request for commercial information, applications for employment or, where appropriate, sign-up to company newsletters, as well as any other interaction between the user of the website and CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, SL that meet the user’s need. All the information sought is necessary to be able to fulfil these requests.
Likewise, the data provided will also be processed to send you commercial information about our products and services that may be of interest to you, by post, e-mail, SMS, or any other equivalent means of electronic communication. If the user does not want to receive the aforementioned information, he will have the opportunity to opt out of being sent commercial information, either by checking the corresponding box on the information or contact form itself, or by exercising his right of opposition at the above address.
Information relating to your person will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship, or the interest for which you are reading the current policy (for example, if you have sent a CV, or you have subscribed to a newsletter) as long as you do not request the deletion of your data, and at least, during the limitation period of the actions that may arise in relation to this contract, as well as during the time required relating to any complaint or enquiry that we may receive from official bodies in compliance with legislative norms.
Information to send you commercial messages
Personal data provided for the sending of commercial messages will continue to be retained until you revoke the consent, all without prejudice to your right of withdrawal or opposition.
Legal basis for processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the realization of the commercial relationship in which you are a part, so that we can manage, develop and control the corresponding commercial and contractual relationship. All the information that we request from you is of an obligatory nature, so neglect to provide some data may make it impossible to provide the services we offer through our website.
In relation to sending commercial messages by electronic means – following a prior contractual relationship – the legal basis is the legitimate interest of CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, S.L. under article 21.2 of the Law of Services of Information Societies.
In relation to the sending of commercial messages by any means, including electronic ones – regardless of any contractual relationship, but based on a legitimate interest since you address the organisation – the legal basis is the consent that is requested at the approproate moment and that you give freely. If we do not obtain your consent, CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, S.L. promises not to handle your data for advertising purposes.
Communication or transfer of data and international data transfer
CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, S.L. may communicate your personal data to those public administrations with power over the matter and in the case that there is a legal obligation to do so.
However, if at any time in the commercial relationship it is necessary to communicate your data to third parties for new purposes, such communication will be made when CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, S.L. has your prior consent for this and in the legally required manner.
There may also be third parties, responsible for data handling, which, as a result of services provided to CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, S.L. can access your personal data.
We do not carry out any international transfer of your personal data.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether at CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, S.L. we are processing personal data that concerns you, and in such case, right of access to your personal data, for the purposes of processing, and to the categories of personal data in question.
Likewise, you will have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that it was collected; the consent on which processing is based or against processing has been withdrawn; personal data has been treated unlawfully; or must be abolished in order to fulfil a legal obligation established in the law of the European Union or of the Member States.
You can request the limitation of the processing of your data when: you challenge the accuracy of your personal data during the period that allows the responsible party to verify the accuracy of the same; the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use; the person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of data handling, but the interested party needs it for the formulation, exercise or the defense of claims; or the interested party has opposed the treatment, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the person in charge prevail over those of the interested party. In such cases, we will only keep the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible complaints or legal claims.
Additionally, in the exercise of the attendant rights to portability, you will have the right to receive personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided, in a structured format, and transmit it to another data handler without being prevented by the manager who had already facilitated them as long as processing is based on consent; or processing is carried out by automated means.
When affected persons exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limitation of data processing, portability of data and not being subject to automated individualized decisions, they must communicate it by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, in the terms established in the current legislation; the consents that have been provided may be revoked, giving the interested persons the possibility of presenting a claim or complaint before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
The personal information we process at CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, S.L. comes from the interested party.
Users guarantee and are responsible for, in any case, the veracity, accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. Likewise, users confirm that they are over 14 years old.
In the event that personal data is provided by persons who do not own them, the user must, prior to their inclusion, inform said persons of the points contained in the preceding paragraphs. In these cases, the user guarantees that the person whose information is provided is over 14 years old and that the information is accurate and truthful. CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, S.L. will be exempt from any responsibility for the breach of these requirements by the user.
CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, S.L. has adopted the legally required personal data protection security levels, and has installed all the means and technical measures available according to the current state of technology to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of facilitated personal data.
The user has the confidentiality and duty of secrecy of the employees of CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, S.L. and of all those who process the data in the name of and on behalf of the same. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user is aware of the possibility that the security of communications over the network is not invulnerable.
Come to our school and make a free english test
- Active and Passive Voice in use
- The Present Simple
- Colloquial English Expressions and phrasal verbs – Part IV
- The Future Continuous in English
Recursos Gratuitos de Inglés
- Prepositions of Place
Recursos Gratuitos de Inglés
Resources by levels