Your method for learning English in three steps
The Callan Method Revolution
The Callan Method, created in 1959 by Robin Callan, is the method that revolutionized the English learning system and is nowadays used in over 25 countries around the world.
The Callan Method´s effectiveness is based on two main factors:
- The practical aproach, taking into consideration that practice is essential to having a good command of a language.
- The lively courses – students easily break/stop the habit of mental translation, become faster in oral comprehension and remain focused during the whole class.
The four pillars of a Callan lesson
The 4 pillars of the Callan Method are the following:
As (it is) a conversational method, the Callan method ensures that students take advantage of every minute in the class and quickly develop their skills.
With the Callan Method you will learn English in ¼ of the time
Due to these factors, and the fact that the system requires students to train their memory, what you learn through the Callan Method remains fixed in your mind much more effectively than English learned through any other method.
As a result, it even becomes difficult for students to forget English! In each of the three steps into which the method is divided, different skills are practiced. Do you want to know about them in more detail?
Come to our school and make a free english test
- The phrasal verb ‘pick up’
- Active and Passive Voice in use
- The Present Simple
- Colloquial English Expressions and phrasal verbs – Part IV
- The Future Continuous in English
Recursos Gratuitos de Inglés
Resources by levels