Optimise your time, speak English from the first day, achieve the fluency you need once and for all, prepare your Cambridge English exam with a guaranteed pass, and learn how to communicate in English confidently and effectively in a working and professional environment.
These courses have a 30% discount on the general group courses and are subject to certain schedules. In order to enroll in the courses of unemployed, it is essential to prove this through the SOC certificate.
Learn more about our group English unemployed courses in Barcelona
- Small groups with a maximum of 10 students.
- All levels: Beginner / Elementary, Lower-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate, Higher, Advanced, Upper Advanced, Mastery.
- Accelerated conversational method with native teachers.
- Flexible schedules with morning, midday, afternoon and evening classes.
- Catch-up classes for missed lessons.
- Payment plan (3 months interest-free financing).
Whatever your level, your requirements, and the time you have available, Callan School has the group English course to suit your needs.
If you are currently unemployed, and you want to improve your chances of getting a better job, at Callan School we have an English course which is specifically designed to help you make the most of your time, and learn the English you need to communicate effectively in a working environment.
If you are currently unemployed, and you want to improve your chances of getting a job, at Callan School we have an English course which is specifically designed to help you make the most of your time while unemployed. The time has come for you to start speaking English the way you´ve always dreamed about.
Come to our school and make a free english test
- The Preposition ‘By’ Used for Time
- The different uses of: If, Whether, Supposing and Provided
- The meanings of the verb ‘get’
- The phrasal verb ‘pick up’
- Active and Passive Voice in use
Resources by levels