Why choose Callan School? Because our accelerated, practice-oriented method will help you to speak English more quickly, and you will notice the results from day 1.
Is our Intensive Online English course for the unemployed right for you?
If you are currently unemployed, and you want to improve your chances of getting a job, at Callan School we have an English course which is specifically designed to help you make the most of your time while unemployed. The time has come for you to start speaking English the way you´ve always dreamed about.
We offer you the chance to learn the English you need more quickly. How? By using a stimulating teaching method based on assimilating reviewing, listening, speaking, reading and writing. You´ll be surprised at how much you can learn in 60 hours!
We don´t want you to just learn the grammar, we want you to speak and think in English, and we will help you to achieve this.
Our Intensive Online English Course for the unemployed is right for you if:
- You want to make good use of your time while unemployed by learning English.
- You want to learn or improve your English in order to have more and better job opportunities.
- You want to SPEAK English fluently once and for all.
- You need a stimulating, practice-oriented teaching method which won´t waste your time, and will help you make good progress, whatever your level.
- You have never been able to improve your level of English before.
Our Intensive Online English Course for the unemployed offers you:
- Results right from the start.
- A 100% practice-oriented focus.
- Accelerated conversational method.
- Courses for all levels.
- Small groups (maximum 10 students).
- Native teachers.
- Payment plan: 3 months interest-free financing.
- Free Callan Club activities in any of our programs: Seminars, Conversation Clubs, Official Exam Preparation, Practice for job interview and CV preparation, Presentations, Survival Classes in English and much more!
When can I register?
Our next intensive English course for the unemployed in Barcelona begins January 11.
The course lasts for a minimum of three months.
You will have to take a free level test before starting so we can assign you to the right class.
You can also start the course on any Monday, depending on your level, and subject to availability of places.
Come and see our school and take a free level test
- Duration: 1 term.
- Start Date: January 11
- Methodology: Callan Method.
- Modality: Online (CALLAN METHOD platform)
- Number of students per classroom: maximum 10
- Levels: Beginner / Elementary, Lower-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate, Higher, Advanced, Upper-Advanced, Mastery.
- Program: Two stages per term.
- Number of hours a week: 6 hours a week: 6 hours on Fridays (morning or afternoon)
- Flexibility: These courses should be taken in the schedule and registration dates without the possibility of change.