In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11th July, Services of Information Societies and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, SL, is registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona: Volume 35878, Folio 91, Sheet B269453, Inscription 1. CIF: B-63257935; its address is: 1st Floor, 472-4 Avda. Diagonal, and it is the owner of the page http://www.callanschool.info.
With these conditions of use we intend that all users know what their rights and obligations are from the moment they visit our website.
In the same way, we inform users about what their rights and obligations are in relation to the contents displayed through the platform, logos and brands used, as well as the responsibilities that may derive from use of the service.
We are deeply committed to the service operating correctly and in accordance with the conditions agreed with our users. However, sometimes it is possible, especially by the intervention of ill-intentioned third parties, that situations occur that could lead to responsibilities.
Consequently, below, we indicate those situations in which we are not responsible for the actions of users, and the users take on all derived responsibilities:
- In the event that information that appears on the website or platform is published that has not been hosted by us or has been published by a third party outside the organization.
- In the event that the website and platform is not operational due to technical reasons attributable to third parties, unforeseeable causes or force majeure.
- In the event that the user stores, disseminates, publishes or distributes on the website any type of defamatory, libelous, discriminatory material that incites violence or goes against morals, public order, fundamental rights, civil and political rights, honour, privacy or the image of third parties.
- In the event that the user uses the website or platform to enter data, viruses, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device, and damage is caused to the systems of other users.
- In the event that any of the content accessible through the website or platform is contrary to current regulations, we undertake to proceed with its immediate withdrawal, as soon as we become aware of and corroborate the facts.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
We are deeply committed to the protection and defense of intellectual and industrial property rights. Therefore, we inform you that:
- In no case can it be understood that we give users any right to exploit the contents displayed beyond what is strictly necessary for viewing them.
- We guarantee that all the contents that we make available are completely original and adequate to the current national legislation, all of which are protected by intellectual property rights. In those cases in which we do not have ownership of the contents, we have all the rights related to public communication, distribution and / or reproduction thereof.
- All logos, trademarks and trade names displayed through the website or the platform are owned by us or, where appropriate, by third parties that have allowed us to use and / or exploit them.
- Under no circumstances may browsing the website entail any renunciation, transmission, license or total or partial cession with respect to the rights of intellectual or industrial property, unless otherwise stated in writing.
- None of the content hosted on the platform can be downloaded, reproduced or used, on any other device or place other than our website, unless the means for doing so has been enabled by us.
- For security reasons, the use of “frames” or mechanisms that alter or vary the design, original configuration or contents of the website is prohibited.
- With regard to links or hyperlinks, we may provide access to independent third party websites that are directly related to the advertising displayed and reproduced on the website or platform. Not being our own pages and as we have no control over them, we are not responsible for their contents and / or operation.
In case any type of content that is contrary to current regulations or that may be harmful to users is detected, please notify us as soon as possible at the following address: email@example.com
5. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
Complaints to be submitted on the use of our services can be directed by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, whereupon we will endeavour to find an amicable solution in the first instance.
6. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
Regarding any litigious or incidental matter related to our website or any of those that depend on it, Spanish law will be applicable, and the Magistrates’ and Crown Courts of Barcelona Capital, Spain will be suitable for the resolution of all conflicts arising or related to the use of this website.
Come to our school and make a free english test
- Prepositions of Place
Recursos Gratuitos de Inglés
- Colloquial English Expressions and phrasal verbs – Part III
- Easily Confused Words: Lie, Lie and Lay
- The Three Meanings of ‘Then’
- Homographs in English
Resources by levels