We prepare you to pass the Cambridge English exams
If you need a preparation course which guarantees that you will pass the Cambridge English exam, we have a course which will help you prepare for the exam and learn everything you need very quickly. We prepare you to pass with a high mark.
Our accelerated, 100% practice-oriented method will help you develop and improve specific skills, so that you will achieve the results that you want.
Our Cambridge English exam course is right for you if:
- You want to make the most of your time.
- You need to make progress quickly.
- You don´t just want to speak English, you want to think in English too.
- You need a stimulating and practice-oriented learning method which is tailored to meet your specific needs, and guarantees results.
- You need a payment plan option and flexible schedules.
Your success is our success. This is why we are committed to helping you achieve real and specific results in the Cambridge English exam and we will be with you until the end.
To achieve this we have developed an accelerated, 100% practice-oriented teaching method, based on assimilating reviewing, listening, speaking, reading and writing, whose objective is to help you develop and improve all the skills that you need.
Our Cambridge English exam course in Barcelona offers you the following:
- Specific results: we prepare you to pass.
- A 100% practice-oriented focus.
- Accelerated conversational method.
- Small groups.
- Native teachers.
When can I register?
Our next Cambridge Exam Preparation course in Barcelona starts on March 27.
The course lasts for a minimum of three months.
Come to (see) our school and take our free English test!
- Duration: 1 Term.
- Start Date: March 27
- Methodology: Callan Method.
- Levels required for the following certificates:
First Certificate English:
min. requested (Stage 9 and 10
with a mean of 70 %)
Cambridge Advanced English:
min. requested (Stage 13 and 14
with a mean of 70 %)
- Number of hours a week:
6 hours a week (from Monday to Thursday): 6 hours a week Cambridge Practice