Is our Extensive Spanish Course for you?
If your problem is lack of time, at Callan School we have a specially designed option so you can move forward and do not have to keep putting off your need to learn or improve your Spanish.
Our Extensive Spanish Course is for you if:
- You need to make the most of the time you have available.
- You need a flexible timetable.
- You have gained a lot of theoretical knowledge but you need to put it into practice, learn to speak fluently and keep moving forward.
- You need a method that allows you to make progress quickly, whatever your level.
- You want a guarantee that the time you invest will be rewarded with tangible results.
With a methodology based on listening, speaking, reviewing, absorbing, reading and writing, our Extensive Spanish Courses are the stress-free option you have been looking for to learn and make progress. It is the practical approach you need so you can take advantage of every minute.
With our Extensive Spanish Course in Barcelona we offer you:
- Flexible timetables.
- The option to recover missed or cancelled classes at another time (see terms and conditions).
- An 100% practical approach.
- An accelerated conversational method.
- Courses for all levels.
- Small groups.
- Native teachers.
How do you enroll on this course?
Our Extensive Callan Spanish Course begins every Monday (three months).
You can start one of our Extensive Spanish Courses any Monday of the year providing there is space available.
First, we will need to give you a free Spanish level test so that we can place you in exactly the right class.
Course Start Dates
Come to know the school and take a free Spanish test
- Duration: 1 Term (3 Months)
- Start date: every Monday.
- Methodology: Learn Spanish in 1/4 of the time with the 100% practical and revolutionary approach of the Callan Method. Listen, talk, review, absorb, read and write.
- Levels: Beginner/Elementary, Lower-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate
- Programme: 1 stage of the Callan Method per term (3 months).
- Number Of Hours Every Week: 3 hours per week (1.5-hour classes two days a week in the morning, afternoon or evening or 3-hour classes on Fridays, in the morning, afternoon or evening).
- Flexibility: throughout the course, you can change class times whenever you need to providing there is a place available.
You can start a course any Monday of the term, after a level test and providing there are still places available.