Modes of payment
- Transfer and
firstname.lastname@example.org emailing your name and time chosen by the transfer slip.
- Account number: 2100 0863 25 0200550601
- IBAN in electronic format: ES6221000863250200550601
- IBAN on paper: IBAN ES62 2100 0863 2502 0055 0601
- BIC (Bank Identifier Code in the SWIFT system): CAIXESBBXXX
- Online registration.
- Cheque made out to Callan School of English.
- By credit card.
- 3 month financing
If you haven’t studied with us before or if it’s been a longtime, a level test is necessary in order to determine what real English level is. This is your Level Test:
- It’s totally FREE and doesn’t imply any commitment.
- It’s 20 minutes long (oral and written).
- You can make an appointment calling: 93 415 54 52 prior to registration.
- CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, SL (CIF B63257935) available to students and teachers at the box educational techniques that seem most appropriate to the objectives of each course, and thus get the best comprehensive training for students.
- The student enrolled in a course , it is understood that occupies a place throughout the course and is considered liable to pay the full price , even in the event that, for whatever reason , can not attend without the right to return or a claim.
- Each hour consists of 50 minutes of class time and 10 minute break.
- If you want to recuperate any class, contact the school secretary and they will indicate to you which is the best class in which to do it, as long as there are places available.
- The courses Callan Callan 30 or 60 for the unemployed, the schedule is compulsorily listed on your registration and no right to recovery or schedule change except paying the fare difference from the normal course.
- The discounts for the courses for the unemployed cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Students who attend less than 75% of the course, fail to complete the compositions or attain lower than 60% in the end of course exam, will NOT be awarded a certificate at the end of the course.
- Callan School reserves the right not to open or close a class if it does not reach the minimum number of students (4).
- Callan School reserves the right to use the photos and videos made during the students’ stay. Students should know that they can appear in the promotional material unless the student, once enrolled, explicitly states that they do not wish to appear.
- Holidays calendar and non school days ( cannot be recovered as they do not belong to the school calendar):
- Columbus Day: October 12, 2022
- All Saints: November 1, 2022
- Non-teaching: December 5, 2022
- Constitution Day: December 6, 2022
- Immaculate Conception: December 8, 2022
- Christmas: from December 23, 2022 to January 1, 2023 (both inclusive)
- Non-teaching for groups: January 2 to 10, 2023 (both inclusive)
- Holy Week: from April 3 to 10, 2023 (both inclusive)
- Non-teaching for groups: April 11, 2023
- Labour Day: May 1, 2023
- Easter Granada: May 29, 2023
- Tests, exercises or any material that has been delivered by the students will be destroyed after three months, so it will not be possible to change the past assessments this time.
- For the comfort and safety of all students and the impossibility of awarding a suitable space in the center, is prohibited from entering school bicycles, tricycles, scooters of any size, including folding.
Material and copyright
- Lective material is included in the courses. In case of loss or theft, the student will have to pay 30 eruos for its replacement.
- Total or partial reproduction of any material (Audio, books, Exercising, etc.) from Callan Method is totally forbidden as they are protected by the Copyright law.
Cancellation and payments
- If a student suspends his classes once the course has begun, he must pay it in full and he will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
- No-assistance doesn’t imply no-payment in any context.
- No amount will be refunded once the course paid under any circumstances.
- Indicated prices are per person.
- Divided payment will not be allowed.
- The inscription in a course does not imply the reservation in later courses.
Personal information protection
- Personal information protection policy: In compliance with the Organic Law 15/99 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data provided to us as a student will become part of a file which is responsible CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, SL, for information, administration and management of training in English, information and other training activities, using as appropriate letters, emails or sms. If you do not wish to receive information in the future on such shares and / or activities, mark it on the MY PROFILE section of the client area in
www.callanschool.info or tell. Also, when applicable, consent to their personal data may be transferred to governments and / or organizations that subsidize, to develop the same purposes mentioned. You will also be informed of the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition CALLAN SCHOOL OF ENGLISH, SL, Avda Diagonal 472 08006 Barcelona 1st floor, proving the user’s identity.
- The fact of registration indicates acceptance of and agreement to abide by these conditions.
- THE CENTER RESERVES RIGHT OF ADMISSION.
Come and see our school and take a free level test
- Conditional Sentences
- The present Continuous
- Remember vs Remind
- Much, Many, Few, Little
- Tail Questions – Part II
Resources by levels